Welcome to my blog ! Bienvenidos a mi blog ! Bienvenu a mon blog !
Feel free to follow my blog, or bookmark it as a favorite to your browser(s). I'll try to update my blog as much as possible.
Also, feel free to leave comments on my entries. If you leave comments and you've got a blog here on blogspot, I'll come by your blog and leave some comments as well *smiles*
Have a nice day/evening/night






Not giving up !!

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

30 Day Writing Challenge...Day 3

Well well my lil Sparks, here we are again, for day 3 of the 30 day writing challenge.
Hope you all are doing well tonight.

If you remember, in yesterday's post, I told ya'll that today's challenge is "Your first love and first kiss". It also says that if the 2 are different, then to talk about them separately.

I guess I'll begin with my first kiss, since that happened before my first love.

My first kiss ever, was in grade 1.
I was coming home on the school bus, and I was sitting with this lil boy named Larry. Everyone had already bugged us that we were bf/gf because we were always sitting together on the school bus, and stuff. I don't remember much about that time, but I remember that the older kids had been daring us to kiss. So we did. It wasn't anything romantic or anything, but I remember still getting in trouble for it by my parents and the school when they found out. I'm assuming Larry did too. I remember we were teased for months because of that one kiss. Yet, I don't remember Larry ever denying I was his girlfriend, not until we reached grade 5 or 6.

My first love however, was someone that was one of my best friends. I won't say his name, cause I don't want to talk about him without his permission, but anyone who knows me and my past will know who I mean. We met in 93, and I still remember the first time I laid eyes on him like it was yesterday. I had to go to De Castelnau metro to pick up something, and there was a group of young Latino men standing around on the steps just beside the metro. One of them had stopped me to ask if I had a lighter, and to talk to me. He was introducing me to all the guys, and I noticed this one guy, kind of tall, abit on the chunky side, but had THE cutest dimples I had ever seen, smooth bald head, and beautiful eyes. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, and I guess the other guys noticed, cause they kept teasing me, and him. They somehow convinced him and I to go for a walk together, and we were supposed to only go for 5 mins, but we walked for what seemed like forever, and sat on a bench and talked for like an hour. We exchanged phone numbers, and that night we stayed on the phone 6 hours. I remember, cause I got in shit for tying up the phone line since we didn't have call waiting at that point.

I kind of felt bad too, cause I used to hang out with my Dominican friends at a place we call "La Cancha", but when I met this guy, I was always hanging out with him and his boys instead. We talked pretty much every day. He had a girlfriend, well on and off girlfriend, but they had a lot of problems, and he'd call me to talk about it. She hated it, especially because word got out that I liked him, and that him and I kind of flirted quite abit. But that didn't stop us from hanging out or talking. We became so close, everyone thought we were dating but we weren't. Even though we both admitted we had a very strong love for each other, we just couldn't be together. I even remember one year, we were hanging at la cancha late, it was like 9 or 10 at night, and we were there with a few of our friends, and he was in a silly mood, and he actually got down on one knee, and held my hand and sang "I Swear" by All-4-One to me. The guys laughed, but he did it to cheer me up, and I'll never forget it. Every time I hear that song to this day I keep thinking of him. Some days it even makes me cry, because I miss him, but also cry cause of the happy memories I have from those days.

There is so many stories I could tell ya'll about us, but I'll save it for another entry. He taught me so much, both good and bad. But for a long time, that boy was my life.

I'll never forget him, and I miss him like crazy.

I haven't spoken to him in about 10 years or so. I always wish I could find him again. I mean in all honesty, I don't know if he's married with kids now, in jail, dead, alive or what. His email is disabled so the only way I had to reach him is now a dead end.

He STILL and ALWAYS will hold a very big part of my heart. He was my first love and I'll never forget it.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 4's challenge, which is "10 interesting facts about yourself"

Today's music challenge is :
A song that makes you happy
"Hey Dj" by Lighter Shade of Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment